- 300+ people participating in nearly 800 raptor surveys since 1995, including scientists, land managers, teachers, students, business people, politicians, retirees...
- News and information updated regularly on the website
- 20+ reports to state and federal agencies
- 50+ presentations to civic groups, school groups and professional organizations in western Washington and beyond.
- Published book chapter on the latest techniques for marking raptors for field identification:
Varland, D.E., J.A. Smallwood, L.S. Young and M.N. Kochert. 2007. Marking Techniques. Pages 221-236
in Raptor Research and Management Techniques, D.M. Bird and K.L. Bildstein (Eds.). Hancock House Publishers, LTD. Surrey, B.C. Canada. 463 pp.
©Copyright 2014 CoastalRaptors.Org